If we glance though the human history, we will find that no engineering technique is ancient than building a house. Even in stone ages, man used to modify caves according to his comfort and needs. As time passed by, human knowledge about buildings improved. It was centuries ago when this particular discipline was differentiated from general science. Now that the needs of human society has far exceeded than to just build houses, tombs and palaces, Civil technology is playing its role to improve technique of building, dams, bridges, workshops, industries, skyscrapers, roads, sewerage system, sanitation and housing societies.
Students are able to develop or design safe, sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions for civil technology problems either within the profession or doing some advance laboratory tests. Grow professionally in their careers through continued development of technical, management, and oral and written communication skills; achievement of professional licensure; and assumption of roles of responsibility and leadership in professional service. Achieve their professional aims ethically and with cultural competency within an environment characterized by the diverse needs of society and the profession.
Minimum qualification required for this training program is matriculation (Science / Arts) form any recognized board.
1. Basic Civil Engineering Surveying
2. Engineering Materials & Construction Techniques
3. Basic Civil Engineering Drawing
4. Advanced Civil Engineering Surveying
5. Advanced Construction Techniques
7. Civil Engineering Drawing & Auto CAD Engineering Mechanics
8. Advanced Quantity Surveying
9. Construction Project Planning & Management
10. Environment Health and Safety
11. Hydraulics & Irrigation Engineering
12. Transportation Engineering
Regular Campus Based Training
Distance Learning Training Program
Online Training Program
Experience and Competency Based Certification
For Registration & Information
Please Call: 0092331-5999937, 0092321-5056755
Email Address : [email protected]