If we glance though the human history, we will find that no engineering technique is ancient than building a house. Even in stone ages, man used to modify caves according to his comfort and needs. As time passed by, human knowledge about buildings improved. It was centuries ago when this particular discipline was differentiated from general science. Now that the needs of human society has far exceeded than to just build houses, tombs and palaces, Civil technology is playing its role to improve technique of building, dams, bridges, workshops, industries, skyscrapers, roads, sewerage system, sanitation and housing societies.
Students are able to develop or design safe, sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions for civil technology problems either within the profession or doing some advance laboratory tests. Grow professionally in their careers through continued development of technical, management, and oral and written communication skills; achievement of professional licensure; and assumption of roles of responsibility and leadership in professional service. Achieve their professional aims ethically and with cultural competency within an environment characterized by the diverse needs of society and the profession.
Our expectations for our graduates of Engineering Technology program are:
• Serve society and the civil engineering profession through involvement in community and professional organizations.
• Contribute new ideas and innovations that empower advancements in their profession.
• To step into Research and Development (R&D) effectively.
• To successfully learn to deal with various construction materials, equipment and Techniques.
• Graduates of the program will be skilled in the fundamental principles of Civil Engineering that are necessary for success in industry.
• To train the graduates to work in the professional engineering environment and understand the associated economic considerations.
• Graduates of the program will be capable of operating effectively in a professional environment by demonstrating technical communication skills, the ability to procure work, the ability to interact effectively with construction professionals, and an understanding of both ethical issues in Civil Engineering and the importance of Civil Engineering work to society.
• To provide critical learning for a broad function in various areas of Civil Engineering, including structural, environmental, geotechnical, water resources, & transportation engineering & construction management.
Minimum qualification required for this training program is matriculation (Science / Arts) form any recognized board.
1. Basic Civil Engineering Surveying
2. Engineering Materials & Construction Techniques
3. Basic Civil Engineering Drawing
4. Advanced Civil Engineering Surveying
5. Advanced Construction Techniques
6. Quantity Surveying
7. Civil Engineering Drawing & Auto CAD Engineering Mechanics
8. Advanced Quantity Surveying
9. Construction Project Planning & Management
10. Environment Health and Safety
11. Hydraulics & Irrigation Engineering
12. Transportation Engineering
13. Concrete Technology and RCC Design
14. Soil Mechanics & Bridge Engineering
16. Building materials
17. Construction technology
18. Structural Engineering
19. Geo technology
21. Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering
22. Transportation Engineering
23. Environmental Engineering
24. Town planning
25. Engineering Drawing for Civil
26. Construction Surveying
27. Soil Mechanics
28. Introduction to Hydrology
29. Engineering Geology
30. Highway and Transportation Technology
31. Structure Analysis
32. Cost Estimates and Contract Documents
33. Fluid Mechanics
34. Architecture & Town Planning
35. Foundations Design
36. Introduction to Earthquake Engineering
37. Total Quality Management
Regular Campus Based Training
Distance Learning Training Program
Online Training Program
Experience and Competency Based Certification
For Registration & Information
Please Call: 0092331-5999937, 0092321-5056755
Email Address : [email protected]