We’re currently seeking an experienced, skilled dental lab technician, with experience fabricating dentures from start to finish. It’s time to join our innovative network where you have the opportunity to quickly expand your skills and get the promotions you deserve.
• Supervise all laboratory personnel and laboratory processes.
• Ensure individualized customer service, communication, and directly interact with customers in resolving issues as necessary including a system to monitor customer maintenance and plan for meeting industry standards for customer retention
• Hire, train, engage, empower, develop and mentor laboratory staff
• Establish and conduct a professional employee evaluation system for rating performance, goal setting, and providing regular feedback to the staff members
• Establish a regular system of staff communication—including production/team huddles, team meetings, and all-lab communication