Rs 0 PRO SERVICES
‘CIEH Intermediate Occupational Health and Safety Level 3 Course’
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health is a professional membership body concerned with environmental health and promoting standards in the training and education of environmental health professionals.
It is vital to highlight that the future is difficult to anticipate within OHS. Every year, new requests for worker safety improvements emerge, and OHS is always evolving. Even Nevertheless, I come across pieces in the news that reveal OHS infractions, and these articles are backed up by statistics.
Occupational health and safety training helps you to identify safety issues within your company and gives you strategies and tools with which to help you resolve or minimize those safety issues and keep you in compliance with all laws and regulations.
The main focus in occupational health is on three different objectives:
• the maintenance and promotion of workers’ health and working capacity.
• the improvement of working environment and work to become conducive to safety and health.
• development of work organizations and working cultures in an organisation.
Objectives of ‘CIEH Intermediate Occupational Health and Safety Level 3 Course’:
The primary goal of occupational health and safety (OHS) is to safeguard employees in the workplace from accidents, injuries, and exposure to hazardous substances. While accidents can occur at any moment, it is the employer’s responsibility to take efforts to decrease the likelihood of occurrences and maintain a safe working environment. Prioritizing OHS in your organisation has several significant advantages, including:
• lowered the possibility of accidents or injury by identifying and managing hazards
• Increased efficiency and productivity as a result of fewer employees missing work due to illness or injury.
• Employee morale and interactions have improved (a safer work environment is a less stressful work environment)
• Expenditures related with accidents or injuries are reduced (healthcare and rehabilitation costs, productivity losses, influence on employee well-being).
• Insurance rates are lower.
During Course what we focus:
• Provide adequate training on how to promote occupational health and safety in your workplace.
• Ensure that your OHS policies are in accordance with all federal and/or state rules and regulations.
• Ensure that your employees are appropriately trained and certified to operate any machinery or equipment that may be used in the workplace.
• Maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS or MSDS) for any chemical goods used in your workplace and make sure they are freely available to your staff.
• All employees should have access to all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as hard hats, eye protection, and respirators.
• Tools and other equipment should be used correctly and only for their intended purpose.
• When lifting or moving big things, use mechanical aids such as carts, dollies, or pallet jacks.
• Maintain proper posture whether sitting, standing, or lifting, especially for long periods of time.
• Introduction to health and safety
• Accidents in the workplace
• Ill health in the workplace
• Health and safety organisation and management
• The role of supervisors
Who should go for the Course:
Staff, safety officers, and supervisors whose tasks include health and safety responsibilities would benefit from expanding their knowledge and abilities gained in the e-Learning course. Attendance at the latter, however, is not required. This course will be a helpful resource for people who want to learn more about health and safety.
There will be a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the e-learning session.
There will be an opportunity to review and consolidate learning via MS Teams or Zoom.
Mode of Studies:
We provide the following mode of study:
• Online self-Placed
• Recorded Lecture’s on YouTube
• Onsite Training
Course participants will receive:
• Study outline
• Workbooks and practice problems
• Suggested resources and study aids
• Past Papers
• Guidance on areas where you need additional preparation
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
Bid Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad